Literacy Society of North Okanagan
INVESTING IN LITERACY RETURNS DIVIDENDS TO EVERY PART OF SOCIETY.
When we increase literacy, we
- Create jobs
- Increase financial security
- Improve health
- Reduce crime
- Build stronger families
- Make safer communities
Each year we seek funds to support our programming costs and to provide:
- Books for Babies – a free high quality book for every baby immunized at the Health Unit
- High quality books and supplies for the Reading Together Program and Skills Boost Program
- Private one on one tutoring for struggling students
- Volunteer and staffing support to keep our organization running
We provide charitable tax receipts and appreciate donations in any amount.
- By personal cheque – by mail or drop-off
- By cash – pop into our office Monday to Thursday 9 – 4pm
- By e-transfer – Please email email@example.com
- By PayPal or Canada Helps – click on links below
Your donation supports local programs!
A BIG THANK-YOU TO ALL OF OUR GENEROUS DONORS AND SUPPORTERS
YOU ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN OUR COMMUNITY!