Digital Literacy Program
The Literacy Society of the North Okanagan provides small-group workshops and one to one support sessions, with a volunteer, to meet the digital learning needs of the North Okanagan.
Adults can register with our online form, by phone, email or at our office, for a workshop or one to one session or both!
The Digital Literacy Program hours are as follows:
Literacy Society office
(4705A 29th St)
by appointment only
- Tuesdays 10am to noon
- Wednesdays 1pm to 3pm
- Thursdays 10am to noon & 1pm to 3pm
Other days and times may be arranged.
Call us today 250.275.3117 or click the “Help is just a click away” button.
Some of the things that volunteers can help with…
- Setup and/or using an email account
- Sending and saving photos
- Searching the internet and saving links
- Creating folders and saving files
- Understanding your computer, android tablet or iPad
Without our dedicated volunteers this program would not be possible.
Would you like to be a volunteer? Find our volunteer application on the Volunteer Page or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our volunteers are required to:
- Attend an orientation/training session
- Undergo a criminal record check
- Receive ongoing support from the program coordinator